Disclosure Statement for Rachel James

Finance Adviser @ Home Lending Services

Email: rachel@homelending.co.nz    Mobile: 022 3010 825
Address: 124 Main Street, Greytown
Web:      www.homelending.co.nz

It is important that you read this document

This information will help you to choose a financial adviser that best suits your needs. It will also provide some useful information about the financial adviser that you choose.

What sort of adviser am I?

I am a registered but not authorised financial adviser. I can give you advice about category 2 financial products such as home loans, personal loans, commercial loans, and other lending products.

I specialise first & foremost in Mortgage advice and obtaining suitable lending products and services.

What should you do if something goes wrong?

If you have a problem, concern, or complaint about any part of my service, please tell me so I can try to fix the problem. You may contact our internal disputes service by telephoning 022 3010 825 or email contact@homelending.co.nz or in writing to PO Box 95, Greytown.

If we cannot agree on how to resolve the issue, you can contact Financial Disputes Resolution Scheme, (FDRS). This service will cost you nothing, and will help us resolve any disagreements. You can contact FDRS by emailing enquires@fdrs.org.nz, calling FDRS on 0508 337 337 or in writing to FDRS, Freepost 231075, PO Box 2272, Wellington 6145.

How am I regulated by the Government?

You can check that I am a registered financial adviser at http://www.fspr.govt.nz . The Financial Markets Authority regulates financial advisers. Contact the Financial Markets Authority for more information, including financial tips and warnings.

You can report information or complain about my conduct to the Financial Markets Authority, but in the event of a disagreement, you may choose to first use the dispute resolution procedures described above (under “What should you do if something goes wrong?”).


I, Rachel James, declare that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, the information contained in this disclosure statement is true and complete and complies with the disclosure requirements in the Financial Advisers Act 2008 and the Financial Advisers (Disclosure) Regulations 2010.

Home Lending Services

Based in Wellington and the Wairarapa, available NZ wide

0800 43 76 43

022 3010 825

©2018 by Home Lending Services.